There are a lot of ways to get free products to test out and keep. Most of the companies that offer opportunities to do this do not ask for anything in return apart from a written review, social media share, or simply sharing the product with your friends. If you have been following on my Twitter, Instagram or Facebook you would have seen that is a fun past time I do when I have a few minutes here and there of down time. Sitting watching tv or just in the car while my husband drives us places.
Below you'll find a big list of sites you can sign up with for product testing.
So many of you have asked me to share where do I get all of the free stuff I post about and most of the time it is not just sent to me for free usually I have to take a hour or so take picture edit and post the goodies I find with some kind of creative story of how I personally enjoy or not enjoyed the products. Yes sometimes company's will ask what you don't like about their stuff to help them improve.
If you want the max amount of opportunities, you should definitely sign up with more than one! None of these cost anything to join. However, getting products to test isn't always a guarantee since competition for various product offerings can be strong. There are a million or so influencers doing the same exact thing you have to show how you will stand out from the crowd. Other times it is as simple as singing up and waiting (forever) for something to arrive in your mail box.
Here is my Instagram feed it shows all of the photos of the products I get in the mail. I might consider adding them to my blog in the future if they are fitting such as family friendly products, kid products or family friendly products and services. I have gotten a few request to advertise on my website I am considering it.
Here is my Instagram if you want to consider me to test some products out.
- BzzAgent – I have experience with this one. I've tested BurtsBees and even My littlest Pet shop pets among other things.
- Influenster – – Every month or so they release something called a “Vox Box” full of full-sized products. In exchange for receiving it (if you're lucky enough to be selected to get it), you have to review and share the products across social media. I have used them for years since 2012 over the past few years I have been to old for most of their campaigns I am 35 they are looking for the college age crowds. I still get vitural boxes and chances to win stuff but I haven't gotten anything big from them in a while.
- Mom's Meet – You can become a “mom ambassador” for Mom's Meet. This is mostly testing green, all-natural products. This one so far is one of my favorites.
- Pinch Me – Read Review – Sign to up to receive free samples to try. What they have changes frequently and samples have been going fast, so you'll need to be quick. When you sign up, they send you a confirmation code via your mobile phone that you'll have to put in to get your account active. Every single Tuesday you have to check their site around 12 in order to get sample box. I don't get anything major but I have gotten snack food samples.
- She Speaks – I have tested a few things and even been a blogger influenster She Speaks. They are great!
- Smiley 360 – Smile.ly sent me a few different items over the past few years.
- Swaggable – This is a great product testing site with lots of products to choose. You add things you'd like to test to your “want” list, but you're not guaranteed to get them. Be sure to leave reviews on the things you test to increase your chances of getting in on future product tests.